Are you seeking venture capital? Do you have what it takes to raise private equity? Are you familiar with the value of angel finance? What’s your growth strategy?
Normally $1,000 plus GST. Read on to score $6,000 in legal documents and templates PLUS save 80% off the ticket price!
Only 10 discount tickets available!
The CAPITAL RAISING CONFERENCE 2010 is for entrepreneurs, innovators and business builders wanting to learn and acquire:
- A proven step by step process for raising capital
- Documentation required to raise capital
- Legal exemptions that allow organisations to raise up to $5m privately
- Valuations – how to value your opportunity correctly
- How to structure your offer so that it has the highest chance of success
- How to find investors who are interested in your deal
- How to create the perfect “pitch”
- The top 6 mistakes that will guarantee you an instant “no” from investors
- How to raise capital for business acquisitions
Free Documentation for Raising Capital worth more than $6,000
The documentation required to successfully raise capital is often the most expensive part of the process. Save by receiving the following documents when you attend the Capital Raising Conference:
- Information Memorandum template
- Business Plan template
- PowerPoint “Pitch” presentation you can use to raise capital
- Share Capital Spreadsheet
- Financial Projections spreadsheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
These documents will only be available at the Conference, so be sure to secure your place immediately and mark your calendar to attend. Receive over $6,000 worth of Documents and Templates as part of the event conference package.
An Exceptional Line Up of Presenters
Attendees will benefit from a combined 30 years of capital raising experience. Collectively the presenters have raised in excess of $100m and worked on over $1 billion worth of transactions.
Confirmed Presenters include:
- Reuben Buchanan – Wholesale Investor
- James Millea – Argyle Lawyers
- Micheal Derin – Azure Group
- Rod Young – DC Strategy
- Jordan Green – Australian Association of Angel Investors
Live Workshopping and Deal Structuring
Throughout the conference, a panel of experts will assist attendees workshop real transactions, assisting attendees re-structure deals to ensure the greatest chance of success raising capital. This will allow attendees to witness in real time, how a deal should be structured.
Deal structuring is often the difference between success and failure.
Capital Raising Conference 2010
Date: Saturday 27th March 2010
Time: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Venue: Wesley Centre, 220 Pitt St, Sydney 2000 (Map included in confirmation email)
Price: $1,000 + GST
ANTHILL OFFER – WE HAVE 10 TICKETS FOR ONLY $195!
Normally $1,000 plus GST for one full day of activities (and over $6,000 in documents and templates). Pay only $195 when you register with the Discount Code: ANTHILL.