Top 200 ASX companies face climate change complications
A recent report looking at the top 200 ASX-listed companies revealed that only 20 percent are ready to deal properly with climate change and its negative implications.
In addition, the study, conducted by RepuTex, an investment research and consulting firm, stated that there was a direct correlation between the company’s stock value and trends, and its preparedness for the impacts of future climate changes… (Subscribe to read the rest of this article)
Want access to the full article?
- If you’re already a subscriber, click here to login.
- If you’re not a subscriber, call a friend who is and borrow their login details.
- You can always go to the shop and buy a copy (where you can find login details on page 6).
- Or maybe you should just pester your friend with the login details to lend you their copy.
- And if all that fails, why not subscribe? (it will only cost you $39.95 and you’ll score a free gift).