The Onion has been churning out tear-inducing satirical print content for decades. Who else could be responsible for such immortal headlines as:
- Cambodia to Switch to Skull-Based Economy
- Renowned Hoo-Ha Doctor Wins Nobel Prize For Medical Advancements Down There
- Study: Iraqis May Experience Sadness When Friends, Relatives Die
- Mr. T Releases ‘Pity List ‘86.’
- Al-Qaeda Chatter Deteriorates Into Gossip
- Woman Profoundly Moved By Lyrics Artist Put Zero Time Or Effort Into
It was only a matter of time before they launched an internet TV service: the Onion News Network (ONN).
This ONN story broke news that Apple was replacing keyboards on its popular Macbook range a big iPod-like scroll wheel. (video embedded below).
Anyone taking themselves too seriously is easy fodder for The Onion’s investigative team. Including we sardonic Mac acolytes.