Home Tags Sork HC

Tag: Sork HC

Hey managers, are you blocking your talented employees without even realising it?

As an executive, leadership coach and consultant over the past 15 years, I have worked with hundreds of managers and leadership teams ranging from...

Losing staff? Are you investing your talent budget in the right places?

Research shows that during the employee’s first three months, employers make the decision to move employees out in less than 10% of cases. Even fewer employers transition employees between the end of probation and the eighteenth month of their employment. What’s happening with the other 90%?
Subscribe to the Newsletter Over 30K subscribers


Strategic Alliances with Simone Novello [FREE INFOGRAPHIC]

Have you heard the often touted claim that the average lifespan of a business is two years? Have you ever wondered why that is? Often, it’s because, in the rush and intensity of starting up, business owners get caught up in day-to-day op-erations and overlook fast growth opportunities, like strategic partnerships. In this FREE INFOGRAPHIC, Simone Novello helps to answer your three most common questions about how to harness the power of... FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.


Five essential ingredients for a humming homepage with James Tuckerman [FREE...

Most homepages dedicate too much of their valuable space to predictable and generally unhelpful information, such as the purpose of the business, their products and services, their achievements and needy invitations to ‘buy, buy, buy’ or ‘contact us for a free consultation on no obligation quote’. Effective homepages focus on the needs and wants of the customer.


New Zealand’s Xero eyes US IPO, further disruption as subscribers increase...

Xero recently held its annual meeting in Wellington, during which the company revealed some interesting details about its future. As has been widely suspected, the...