Peter Acheson is CEO at Peoplebank. Peoplebank consistently ranks as one of the best places to work in Australia – Earning Aon Hewitt Best Employer awards in both 2012 and 2013. There’s clearly a lot of things going right in how the organisation leads and develops people.
Peter and I recently sat down to talk about some of Peter’s perspectives on leadership and management. Some of the insights that come out of this chat:
• How data underpins trust at Peoplebank
• Why anyone who wants to be a CEO must keep a leadership journal
• How to drive organisational culture in a dispersed, international organisation
• How Peter builds future leaders by taking people out of their comfort zone
• The role of a leader in the culture of the organisation
• Pluck-a-duck and keeping employees motivated and engaged
An interview with Peter Acheson, Peoplebank
Steve Pell is CEO of Intrascope. Intrascope helps mid-sized knowledge work organisations grow faster, scale up and succeed. We use our deep expertise in technology, finance and people analytics to solve pressing growth challenges and build the processes required for your organisation to take the next step.
Steve publishes a free weekly newsletter covering the best new ideas in management for knowledge work at www.managementdisrupted.com