Are you an active or aspiring blogger, with exciting, inspiring, erudite, informative things to say, yet feel frustrated at how hard it has become to build momentum around a new or independent blog?
Let’s face it. Achieving blogosphere notoriety has never been harder – about as likely as Seth Godin growing a comb over.
That’s where we come in.
In particular, we’re looking for tech-savvy experts (or opinionated aspiring experts) willing to write for us on one or more of the following topics:
- Raising venture capital, angel money, private equity
- Using/harnessing social media tools for business
- Exploiting marketing trends, from PR and publicity stunts to DM and ‘above the line’ advertising
- Advice for startups, building a business 101
- Innovation, commercialisation, grants and R&D
- New business ideas (outrageous and ingenious business ideas from around Australia)
Or, suggest your own topic.
So, what’s the deal?
We can’t pay you a cent (Sorry, them’s the breaks). But we can give you something far more valuable: Help promoting your own personal brand.
You will receive editorial support, feedback, your own blogging profile, RSS and twitter feeds, tens-of-thousands of eye-balls and the possible notoriety you deserve (or believe you deserve, by birthright, like any self-respecting blogger).
Terms and conditions apply, of course. FAQ numero uno: Yes, you do get to keep copyright, while we retain unlimited publishing rights.
(Who knows, your ideas could make a compelling article in Anthill Magazine, a book chapter, educational resource or very dull T-shirt design.)
What say you? Would you like to blog for Anthill?
If so, click here and complete the form.
PS – If you write the occasional article that you think would interest our readers, but you don’t want to become a regular blogger, you can also submit articles to our editorial Submission Form.