Anthill magazine is proud to support the forthcoming Australian Association of Angel Investors Ltd 2010 Conference, to be held at the Stamford Hotel, Glenelg, South Australia in Febraury.
Register NOW to avoid disappointment!
Angel Investors play an important role in supporting innovation and helping ‘kick start’ new business ventures. In Australia, there are 10 active Angel groups and while each group differs, their common goal is to support early stage companies through the provision of equity finance and ongoing mentorship for management.
The Australian Association of Angel Investors Ltd (AAAI) is working with the government and corporate sectors to raise awareness about angel investment, what it is and how it differs from traditional private equity models.
AAAI offers information via practical master classes and networking with national and international angel investors to assist its members advance their investment activities and the companies they have invested in.
At the Conference, you will:
- Learn about angel deals, how angels invest around the world and how Australian angel activity compares internationally
- Share the latest in Angel education at the Master Classes,
- Participate in a pitching session by several early stage companies,
- Get the latest research on the Australian Angel sector,
- Review trends in Angel investment around the world,
- Learn how Angel investments can be more successful,
- Explore the construction of an Angel exit, and
- Understand Angels building communities of interest with their corporate partners.
Register NOW so you don’t miss out!
Date: 17-19th February 2010 – 2 ½ days
Venue: The Stamford Grand Hotel, Glenelg, South Australia
Registration fees: $715 (members), $990 (non AAAI members, includes membership for one year)
Reserve your accommondation today by quoting BI1702 for rooms at conference rates in the Stamford Grand Hotel, Glenelg, South Australia. Rooms are limited.
Tel: +61-8-8376 1222 or
Email: [email protected]