On 13 June 2012, Anthill Magazine’s James Tuckerman recorded the following webinar. The topic: How to get more leads, make more friends and have more meetings… in your underpants [One Hour]
WATCH THE WEBINAR
Here’s what we said you’d learn…
1. The two things to get right BEFORE using social media for business development.
A. You need a LEAD MAGNET.
B. You need a STRATEGY for that lead.
Otherwise, you’re just playing ’round. Getting famous is good. Getting leads and contacts is far, far better if your goal is to grow your business.
2. Three technology TOOLS to manage your lead generation activities (in your underpants)
1. eCoverCreator: http://nanacast.com/vp/95449/269834/
2. Unbouce: http://unbounce.com/
3. Aweber: http://www.aweber.com/?393296
3. Four principles that should govern ALL business development strategies (if you’re lazy)
Make what you do MEASURABLE, FINDABLE, SHARABLE, MANAGEABLE.
4. How it’s possible to have meetings… in your sleep!
Create multiple ways to interact and demonstrate your knowledge, through the use of video, webinars, eBooks, Whitepapers, blogs etc!
Your goal is to get more leads (by offering to cure a ‘headache’), have more ‘meetings’ while you do other things (by offering substitutes for your time, like videos) and make more friends while you sleep (by giving people reasons to reach out to you, rather than the other way around).