Opyl has announced an initial two year collaboration agreement with huumun, a strategic move designed to efficiently drive client acquisition, uptake of Opyl’s social media services within major pharma and medtech, and ultimately grow revenue.
Based in the UK (est. 2003), huumun is a sales, marketing and medical communications company, that develops and employs smart digital technologies with clients many of whom are global leaders in lifesciences.
The collaboration between Opyl and huumun allows the two companies to provide an extended, sophisticated end-to-end sales and marketing offering across traditional and digital platforms.
What does this partnership with huumun mean for Opyl?
Michelle Gallaher, CEO of Opyl Limited, said: “We are very excited to collaborate with Paul Hartigan and the huumun global team, they are a terrific fit for Opyl in terms of the quality, novelty and performance of the digital solutions they create, their market leadership position and values” said Michelle Gallaher, CEO of Opyl Ltd.
“huumun have an impressive track record in the global market and an enviable client base. huumun’s digital asset platform and their unique digital Early Access Gateway compliments our clinical trial recruitment offering and AI-driven deep market insights capabilities. We are looking forward to getting in front of clients together in Australia in the coming days.”
“The value of collaboration as a scale strategy for a service business is two-fold; it creates a faster path to client acquisition whilst reducing the investment and risk in a sale process, and offers a wider client relationship support base providing a more responsive service with greater depth of experience and variety of precision sales and marketing solutions to select from,” said Gallaher.
Opyl is currently in a growth phase as it looks to globally roll out and extend its expertise and abilities in evidence-based digital marketing and sales strategy, content creation and deep market insight.
The partnership with huumun helps Opyl to accelerate its global reach and allows huumun to leverage Opyl’s complimentary services and technologies immediately with their clients.
A foundational aspect of the agreement is to white label Opyl’s AI-powered insights technology and methodology with hummun’s existing clients, driving revenue growth.
Paul Hartigan, MD of huumun said, “We are delighted to partner with Opyl and look forward to exploring new frontiers in digital health and data solutions. Opyl’s deep experience with social networks and new AI-assisted offering in health-related social media engagement and insights is of particular value to the huumun team, complementing our unique platforms and development capabilities perfectly.”
The benefits to Opyl include:
- A wider end-to-end client offering combining Opyl and huumun’s technologies and service capabilities
- Significant expansion of business development and sales support for Opyl with minimal infrastructure expenditure and associated risk in recruiting additional employees
- Global reach for Opyl services. The huumun team are based in the UK with offices in the US, Spain and Australia.
- Shared market and competitor intelligence around the development of AI tools and methodologies in the health and precision marketing communications sector.
- Opyl solutions will be championed to huumun’s client base which includes many of the top 10 global biopharma companies.
- Increased revenue potential via the services revenue share arrangement and reciprocal white labelling that does not threaten client ‘ownership’ or IP.
- Non-exclusive agreement, ensuring there remains a potential to strike a similar arrangement with a US-based or Asian-based partner.
- Fixed time frame to the Agreement with a focus on near term delivery milestones, providing an impetus to deliver near and mid-term financial results and an opportunity for 6 monthly review and renewal.