Activate and Amplify, help build High-Growth, High-Impact startups at similar stages in their journeys to progress their business in leaps and bounds.
One10 are offering places for up to 12 startups to participate in Activate, and 5 scaleups in Amplify in each location, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and its first regional centre Geelong, Victoria.
Applications are now open, and will close on the 6th January 2017.
Below is what you need to to know about the two accelerator programs One10 is offering.
The Activate program has been created to transform ideas into action. One10 has designed this program to help early stage purpose-driven entrepreneurs apply lean startup methods to create thriving businesses and positive impact. The program is valued at $15,000, but is subsidised by One10 and will be delivered for $5,000 per startup. It will be run in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Geelong.
“At One10, we receive so many pitches from people who get lost between the idea and the execution, lacking the skills or process to create a viable, sustainable and impactful business. These people are looking for more than just a business plan, they’re looking for commercial support to work through the actionable steps in developing and commercialising their idea. That’s why we’ve created the One10 Activate Program,” said Geoff Gourley, One10 founder.
Apply for Activate if you’re an entrepreneur who:
- has an idea for a social enterprise/positive impact start-up and wants to create real solutions to real problems.
- is inspired to create a project that has the potential to create meaningful social and environmental change.
- wants to bring their idea to fruition, and is committed to creating a sustainable and scalable positive impact business.
The Amplify program helps startups and scaleups develop your best go-to-market strategy, build investment-readiness, and raise seed capital. It is tailored for a cohort of startups at a similar stage in their journey.
The Amplify program will reinforce what’s good, adapt what’s shaky, and launch startups to the next level – all while holding their values at the core. The program is valued at $50,000, but is subsidised by One10 and will be delivered for $25,000 per startup. It will be run in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Geelong.
Apply for Amplify if you’re an entrepreneur who:
- has a minimum viable product with some traction, and are looking to scale your business and your positive impact.
- is driven to create a more inclusive and sustainable world and who have an unwavering urge to leave the world a better place than they found it.
- is looking to revolutionise the way we do business, and who believe that the power of business can be harnessed for good.
To find out more about the Activate and Amplify programs, head to One10’s website. Participation in the program is competitive and by application only, apply online here.