Home Smart 100 2012 Biotechnix Diesel System (SMART 100)

Biotechnix Diesel System (SMART 100)


Show your support for this innovation. Tweet it. Like it on Facebook. Leave a comment.

The following SMART 100 profile and the information it contains is a duplication of content submitted by the applicant during the entry process. As a function of entry, applicants were required to declare that all details are factually correct, do not infringe on another’s intellectual property and are not unlawful, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Some profiles have been edited for reasons of space and clarity. More about the SMART 100.

Biotechnix Diesel System (QLD)

This innovation initially came to life when…

We were working with a new water-enhancing technology and discovered it also had an effect on the structure of other liquids.

This research led to early trials on the effect of putting diesel fuel through the same enhancing process. The initial results were encouraging, but not significant enough to commercialise.

The far-reaching implications of improving engine efficiency and reducing pollution from diesel fuel were game-changing and so Biotechnix Australia was formed in partnership with the technology inventors.

Biotechnix Australia has since developed and commercialised the Biotechnix Diesel System throughout Australia and has begun major rollouts worldwide.


The purpose of this innovation is to…

Only around 85% of the diesel that goes into the engine is converted to energy; the remaining 15% that was paid for is wasted.

We set out to drastically improve the efficiency of diesel engines and reduce the harmful emissions.

It does this by…

The Biotechnix Diesel System produces a series of specifically engineered frequencies, which temporarily change to the diesel structure, resulting in complete combustion of the fuel.


This innovation improves on what came before because…

  • The system is non-invasive and requires no maintenance or additives.
  • It can be installed on any diesel engine in minutes and will not void engine warranties.
  • Its functional lifetime is 5 years plus.
  • It is “set and forget” technology that requires no external power.
  • There is no other non-invasive-maintenance-free way to improve engine efficiency or reduce emissions.

Its various benefits to the customer/end-user include…

  • Fuel consumption is reduced by between 6-14%.
  • Carbon emissions are also reduced by the same margin.
  • Exhaust particulates are reduced by over 25%.
  • Engine power is significantly increased.
  • Engines run much cleaner.
  • Engine noise is noticeably decreased.


In the past, this problem was solved by…

Small improvements in diesel fuel efficiency could only be achieved by modifying engine design.

Nothing has been able to achieve the remarkable gains and efficiencies that the Biotechnix Diesel System produces.

Engine manufacturers continue to spend billions of dollars each year to improve engine efficiency and exhaust emissions, only to realise a fraction of the gain we have achieved.

Its predecessors/competitors include…

The Biotechnix Diesel System has no predecessors. It is brand new technology. There is no other non-invasive device or system available on the market that can produce comparable results.


It is made for…

Wherever there is a diesel engine, the system can be applied to the fuel delivery system — from diesel-powered domestic vehicles through to light commercial vehicles and heavy road and rail transport and power generation and mining applications.

The scope of application is staggering:

  • In AU there are over 200,000 line-haul vehicles.
  • In the USA there are 460,000 school buses on the road.
  • Worldwide there are over 100,000 large ships (which are responsible for 3% of the world’s carbon emissions).

These are just a couple of statistics for a couple of verticals, in a couple of territories…


It is available for sale through…

The Biotechnix Diesel System is available for sale now. It is currently being distributed globally with online purchasing available for the smaller domestic and light commercial systems and larger systems available through our team of national and international distributors.

Our marketing strategy is to…

Our marketing strategy is to promote the Biotechnix Diesel System by direct contact with diesel engine users, meetings with industry bodies, presentations at relevant conferences and exhibitions and through the direct efforts of our consultant and distribution team (awareness campaigns).

A media consultancy has been engaged to prepare an advertising and promotion campaign.


You can show your support for this outstanding Australian innovation in three ways:

  1. Tweet it: Top left of each page
  2. Trigger a Reaction: Facebook ‘Like’, etc.
  3. Leave a Comment: Anonymous comments excluded.