Since 2015 One10 Group has been delivering a range of tailored education & capacity building accelerator programs for entrepreneurs, founders and startups. From the basics, to ideation & minimum viable product, scale stage, growth and beyond.
One10 has worked with more than 70 founders & startups, delivering their flagship accelerator programs called Fundamentals, Activate, Amplify and Enhance. They have supported significant capital raises, with a few of their clients already having successful exits. One10 continues to hold more than a dozen meaningful impact investments.
Over the last five years they have been delivering elements of their programs online whilst maintaining the important face-to-face engagement between participants, facilitators, mentors and peers. They have always created tailored programs specifically aimed to suit every clients’ venture and never subscribed to the ‘one size fits all’ approach that many accelerators and incubators take.
Now with the world looking very different due to Covid-19, they made the decision to take all programs 100% virtual. As a positive result One10 can now offer their programs internationally and to regional and remote communities that have not been able to access the programs before.
“One10Virtual is a cutting-edge accelerator platform and learning program for founders and entrepreneurs that want to create a positive social or environmental impact through their startups.” said One10 Founder, Geoff Gourley.
Mr Gourley said “This is an exciting step, which we have been able to implement very quickly thanks to our amazing internal team and technology development partners who have been working day & night over the last month to get this right. It has been the ultimate lean, agile, design thinking, tech development sprint we have ever done!”
One10Virtual is a unique cloud-based learning platform
The programs are hosted using a bespoke cloud-based platform where the content lives. Each program is uniquely structured depending on client’s individual needs and participants can access their program and content from any device, anywhere, anytime; giving them the ultimate flexibility to learn as they go. The platform also enables founders to invite team members and stakeholders to join them in the program platform.
Lead facilitators engage directly with clients in weekly touch points via video conference to support, guide and workshop the different modules of the programs. Participants are able to connect with mentors and peers as they go, ensuring they are not alone in this.
Features of the platform include;
- Program design and management using intuitive design tools (drag & drop)
- Pre-loaded templates that cover Branding, Marketing, Product launch, Sales & negotiation
- Extensive library of learning content including; Startup methodology, Branding, Marketing, Sales, PR & media, Product development
- Collaborate with stakeholders in one place with; Interactive timelines, Sharable checklists, Goal setting & tracking, Task sharing & assignment, @ comment tagging
- Scalable Program Support including; interactive accelerator plans, project management software, a founder’s library, personal & team workflows
- Important integrations including; Slack, Google Calendar, iCal, and more to come.
One10 has truly created a unique virtual accelerator and
learning platform, offering high quality programs to educate, support and
empower founders and entrepreneurs all over the world to make a positive
2020 programs on offer include;
- Fundamentals – Learn the foundations of startups & social enterprise
- Activate – Transform your ideas into action
- Amplify – Scale your action for meaningful impact
- Enhance – Accelerated scale & expansion
Applications are now open and generous subsidised fees on offer. Apply here.