The good folk at Innovation Bay are calling for video pitch submissions for its next Angels Dinner on February 21, 2012.
For those of you who’ve not had the pleasure, Innovation Bay’s Angel Dinners bring together angels and entrepreneurs. To date, the organisation has assisted entrepreneurs raise over $10 million in seed investment as a result of these dinners. (Heard of Spreets? Yup? Innovation Bay kick started the group buying behemoths capital raising endeavours.)
Are you an entrepreneur in the high-tech space? Fancy a bit of funding? Then you may well be interested in pitching at this event, held at Table for 20 in Surry Hills, Sydney.
Here’s what you need to do before 5pm, Feb 10:
- Submit a 90-second video in any format – don’t exceed the time limit – to [email protected]
- Spill the deets on your business and why Innovation Bay should select you to take part in the next Angels Dinner
- Explain your value proposition in a strong and punchy format. Why are you poised to succeed and why would someone want to invest in your business?
Here are some tips:
- Business overview – who you are, what you do, your experience, your team
- What problem you are solving and do you offer a different solution
- The market – size and opportunity
- Investment – how much, what do you need it for, why should someone invest
The four pitches to receive the highest votes from Innovation Bay members will be invited to present at the Angel Dinner.