Salesforce is calling for Australian startups to enter its PitchComp for an opportunity to pitch on stage at Salesforce World Tour Sydney on Tuesday 6 March, 2018.
Sponsored by Salesforce Ventures, the Salesforce AppExchange and powered by the RECESS platform, the competition will choose three finalists to pitch our panel of judges.
Finalists will receive travel, accommodation and two full passes to Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2018 and the chance to win USD $100,000 in funding from Salesforce Ventures.
PitchComp will be judged by three of Australia’s most respected investors and entrepreneurs:
- Naomi Simson, businessperson, blogger and entrepreneur
- Steve Baxter, legendary investor and entrepreneur
- Niki Scevak, partner and co-founder, Blackbird Ventures
What kind of startups is Salesforce looking for?
To enter the competition, startups must meet the following criteria:
- Their technology stack has been built on, or integrates with, the Salesforce Platform (Lightning, Force.com or Heroku)
- Total cash funding received to date is under AUD $5,000,000
- Current gross revenue is over AUD $50,000 annual run rate (based on company’s gross revenue from its most recent quarter, multiplied by four)
- Company must be based in and authorised to work in Australia
- Companies meet the eligibility criteria and comply with the Official Rules
Robert Wickham, Regional Vice President, Innovation & Digital Transformation, Salesforce APAC said: “PitchComp provides startups with the opportunity to add velocity to their business, that’s why we’re upping our commitment to the competition this year to help some of Australia’s most promising startups grow.”
More information on how to enter, entry criteria, and key dates can be found on the PitchComp site. Applications close at 8:00pm AEST on Sunday 11 February, 2018.