In this video, two-year old Titus starts off shooting simple baskets, not long after he can walk. Then, with his parents help, he ups the ante, so to speak.
He finds different ways to get the same thrill of shooting baskets, all the while more obstacles and complexities are put in his way. But he finds a way through them and ultimately triumphs.
Now, what can every entrepreneur learn from Titus? Quite a lot.
Here are a few things that sprang to mind while I watched it.
- View every obstacle or change of circumstance to be part of the game.
- You never know what you can do, until you try.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Try to have fun while you’re doing it.
- Once a skill is acquired, you can apply it to any situation.
- Feedback and encouragement helps define your attitude.
- Age is irrelevant. You’re never too young or, too old.
- It really pays to have a great support team.
- And finally, sometimes, you need to be a little crazy.
Start shooting hoops people!