I recently sat down with Tristan White, Founder and CEO of The Physio Co.
Tristan describes himself as “A husband, a dad, a blogger & an Ironman triathlete. Also CEO of The Physio Co: Australia’s 5th Best Place to Work.”
Tristan and I don’t talk much about his family life, blogging or triathlons. But we do dig deep under the surface of what makes The Physio Co such a good place to work. As well as being a good place to work, it’s also a fast growing one – increasing rapidly to 70 people.
Here’s some of the very interesting reasons to watch this video:
• You’ve heard of working from home, but how about running a 70 person organisation from home (in Gippsland)?
• How Tristan learnt the hard way that culture comes first
• Replacing performance reviews with the quarterly cultural review
• Building culture across an organisation without an office
• Tristan’s KFC inspired rewards program (MVP or employee of the month)
• Driving 30-40% top line growth every year for ten years
• The culture roadblock the organisation hit at 50 people
• Why the policy policy is critical: “No policy can be more than one page”
• What Tristan wishes he knew on day one
If you like the way Tristan thinks, there’s plenty more on his blog at http://tristanwhite.com.au/
Steve Pell is CEO of Intrascope. Intrascope helps mid-sized knowledge work organisations grow faster, scale up and succeed. We use our deep expertise in technology, finance and people analytics to solve pressing growth challenges and build the processes required for your organisation to take the next step. Steve publishes a free weekly newsletter covering the best new ideas in management for knowledge work at www.managementdisrupted.com