This eBook by celebrated Australian entrepreneur and lecturer Dr Tom McKaskill was developed as an entrepreneur’s guide to securing venture finance. Only $19.95!
This eBook is aimed at those entrepreneurs who have high growth potential ventures and seek to raise finance to assist them to develop their business.
To secure the finance, the entrepreneur will have to demonstrate that their business is capable of achieving a premium on exit, usually through a strategic sale.
This book provides a checklist for the entrepreneur to assist in developing a strategy to raise finance.
Only $19.95 inc GST
Part A: Angel and Venture Capital Investment
1. A wealth creation partnership
2. Sources of Private Equity
3. Angel Investor finance
4. Strategic vs. Financial ventures
5. A compelling investment opportunity
6. Exit strategies
7. Preparing for the investment
8. Investor presentation techniques
10. Finalising the investment
Part B: Investor Ready Indices
A. Awareness and Alignment
B. Venture Potential
C. Operations Development
‘Many entrepreneurs have achieved great success by partnering with Angel investors but they need to have the right business venture and the right approach to external investment to attract investors. This book provides the essential guide for anyone contemplating seeking Angel investment.’
– John Mactaggart, Chairman Australian Association of Angel Investors
‘Through his experiences as a successful startup entrepreneur, business school professor, advisor and author, Dr. McKaskill provides some great insights and a comprehensive game plan for companies seeking Angel and VC funding. Raising
Angel & Venture Capital Finance is a great read for founders and entrepreneurs — whether they’re raising outside capital or just trying to understand the fundraising process — and just made our jobs as investors a lot easier.’
– Joe Platnick, Partner iGlobe Treasury Management Ltd. and Director Pasadena Angels
‘Tom is one of those unique individuals who has lived both a life of a successful entrepreneur and spent time understanding what makes them successful. This book is a synthesis of decades of this experience and is a must read for anyone
who wishes to understand how to raise capital from the venture capital managers and angel investor.’
– Richard Palmer, Investment Director, New Zealand Venture Investment Fund Limited
‘An entrepreneur only gets a few chances to pitch a venture capital group. This book will prepare you and significantly enhance your opportunity to receive funding.’
– Patrick Thean, President, Leadline Group, Inc., Charlotte, NC
Only $19.95 inc GST